Financial domination is the best way for you to serve Me remotely. Money is power. Show your submission and servitude and feel the transfer of power to your Goddess; as your wallet lightens, your submission to Me grows. There are a number of ways to you can serve Me through findom.
Starting with the most expensive option, regular tributes to the smaller one-off tributes and gifts, scroll to learn more.
I love to travel. If My trips can be combined with domination, I couldn't be happier. I always have a willing vanilla friend to join Me and if the dates work, My big black bull can travel too for cuckold slaves. Sponsored trips to Dubai are always welcomed, the US, Caribbean, Brazil, as well as trips within Europe and the UK. For all slaves who want to sponsor a trip, you must transfer tribute for travel and accommodation in advance. Trips can be to invite Me to where you live, or it can be to invite Me to add a kinky fem domme dimension to your holiday.
My favourite e-gift cards are:
Treatwell - to keep My feet perfectly pampered and treat Me to massages etc
Amazon - because anything anyone could want is on Amazon ;-)
Charlotte Tilbury - see my wishlist of gifts below!
Banya No.1 - to treat Me to Russian style pampering
All Saints - clothes and leather
Agent Provocateur - lingerie, bikinis and toys
Mayfair Stockings - hosiery
I adore shopping trips accompanied by a pay pig. Minimum spend is £200 and I have a shopping list of:
- Alex Monroe necklace
- Wolford leggings these...or these UK 38
- Jimmy Choo Lana 120 lace black 39
- Valentino Studded heels these or these...or both 39!
- YLS clutches I adore this red one or this one
- Stella McCartney tote this...or
- This Michael Kors bag
- Charlotte Tilbury brush 1, 2, or 3.
REgular findom tribute
- £100 p/m Treatwell for My mani / pedi
- £70 p/m Vegan Protein Powder
- £100 every 6 weeks for hair pampering
Current gift wishlist
- This photographic print 12" x 18" on Satin paper
- 2 x tickets to Cirque Du Soleil at the Royal Albert Hall in March
If you want to bring a little something to present at a session, here's a guide of my favourite things to keep you on track. I appreciate practical gifts such as my favourite perfume, make-up and serums.
- Magic Foundation - Fair 1
- Brushes - eye smudger brush, eye blender brush and eye liner brush
- Goddess skin clay mask
- Charlotte's Magic Cream
- Magic Night Cream
(Can be purchased in Covent Garden, Selfridges or Fenwick's New Bond St.)
Carbonnel et Walker Sea Salt Caramel Chocolate Truffles